- T-mobile Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by 20:20 Mobile on behalf of T-Mobile
- "Conditions" means these terms and conditions
- "Online Sales" means sales of Goods and Services conducted through the Website;
- "Goods" means goods displayed for sale on the Website;
- "Services" means services displayed for sale on the Website;
- "Users" means the users of the Website collectively;
- "User Information" means the details provided by you on any application to buy Goods or Services from us via the Website;
- "We/us/our" means 20:20 Mobile (UK) Limited.;
- "Website" means the website located at www.t-mobileaccessories.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it; and
- "You/your" means a user of the Website.
a. Use of the website
By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We reserve the right to:
update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
You warrant that:
the personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity you will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mailing or telephoning our customer service representatives at:
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone Number: 0844 412 0976
The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website:
- any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; and
- any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
Third party links
As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse these. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order. Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website. The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we (i) debit your credit or debit card or (ii) despatch the goods to you or commence the services, whichever is the earlier.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Each good or service purchased is sold subject to additional specific terms and conditions related to that good or service including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery times and any warranties. Please ensure that you read such additional terms.
Delivery charge of £2.00 shall be applied to all orders.
Where you have purchased the goods or services as a consumer (i.e. for private use as opposed to business use), please note that you are entitled to cancel any contract completed with us within 14 days of receipt of the goods or services.
If you do cancel a contract pursuant to this clause 9, then:
- you must notify us in writing by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or a letter to
- T-Mobile Accessories, 20:20 Mobile (UK) Limited, Weston Road, Crewe, CW1 6BU;
- you must retain possession of the goods or services and ensure that the goods or services are kept in the same condition as they were when they were delivered until such time as the goods or services are either collected by us or delivered back to us by you;
- we will notify you of when we wish to collect the goods or services. The goods and services will be collected by us within 28 days of our receiving your cancellation notice and we will charge the cost of collecting the goods or services, and will deduct this from any sum owed by us to you. Alternatively, you can return the goods or services to us by contacting a customer service operator on 0844 412 0976 who will be able to provide you with address details;
- We will refund any monies you have paid to us within 30 days of receipt of your cancellation notice.
Price and payment
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you. Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card, however, we do not accept American Express or Diners Club. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the despatch of your good or provision of the service to you. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery.
eligibility to purchase
To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
- if an individual, be 18 years of age or over; and
- stipulate a delivery address in the United Kingdom (excluding the Channel Islands); and
- register your real name, address, phone number, e-mail address any other details requested; and
- By offering to purchase goods and services you represent to us that you are 18 years of age or over and authorise us to transmit information (included updated information) to obtain information from third parties, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card numbers or credit reports to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
Sales guarantee for retail transactions
20:20 Mobile (UK) Limited guarantees to provide after-sale service of the products we supply. The Customer has a twelve month guarantee, in the conditions set out by the manufacturer we also offer a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee in line with the E.C. Distance Selling Directive. In order to claim the 14 day money back guarantee the customer must contact 20:20 Mobile (UK) Limited in writing within 14 days of receipt of the goods, or in extreme circumstances within a 'reasonable' timescale The equipment will only be accepted for return under the money back guarantee if it is in re-saleable condition and is not damaged, used or marked in any way. The equipment must be returned in its undamaged original packaging. The customer must return the equipment along with a copy of the original despatch note as proof of purchase and an authorisation number that must be obtained prior to return. The customer will be responsible for the return of the equipment. In exceptional circumstances we may arrange to collect the item, in which case the customer is responsible for it until it is in the possession of our appointed courier. The customer is responsible for the cost of return (including our reasonable costs of collection when we collect the equipment). We may deduct this cost from any refund due to the customer, unless otherwise agreed by 20:20 Mobile (UK) Limited. Refunds will be credited by the same method used for payment of the original purchase. This will occur only after receipt of the returned equipment and satisfactory inspection by us. Customers should allow 21 days for credit / debit card refunds to appear on your statement and up to 28 days for cheque refunds.
12-month warranty (6-month for reconditioned phones)
The customer must notify our customer service department within the warranty period that the equipment is faulty or defective and describe the problem(s) they are experiencing. The customer must return or arrange with us to collect the equipment within the warranty period. The equipment must be returned properly addressed with returns number and provided with adequate protective packaging. The equipment must be returned along with the despatch note as proof of purchase. If the customer does not still have the despatch note, we must be satisfied from other evidence that the equipment was purchased by them from us and that the date of purchase was within 12 months of the claim under this warranty. The customer will be responsible for the return of the equipment until it arrives back with us. If we have arranged to collect the item, the customer is responsible for it until it is in the possession of our appointed courier. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning equipment to us (including our reasonable costs of collection where we collect the equipment, which must be paid in full before your equipment or any replacement equipment will be returned or delivered to you), unless otherwise agreed by our customer service department. We shall be responsible for the cost of returning or delivering repaired / replacement equipment to the customer. This warranty only applies in respect of faults or defects that are due to faulty design, manufacture or workmanship. No repair or replacement of equipment will be provided if the equipment has been wilfully damaged, misused, neglected, overloaded, modified, adapted or repaired (except as authorised by 20:20 Mobile (UK) Limited). Equipment returned to us under this warranty may at our discretion be either repaired or replaced with equipment of a similar specification and condition. Please note that we reserve the right to provide replacements that are reconditioned rather than new. No repair or replacement of equipment will be provided unless and until all sums due to us in respect of the equipment have been paid in full by the due date. The warranty may not extend to consumable items including amongst other things batteries, fuses, etc. Upon return of repaired equipment or delivery of replacement equipment the customer may be required to sign as evidence of receipt. This warranty is offered as an extra benefit and does not affect consumers' statutory rights.
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
Limitation of liability
Notwithstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing in these Terms:
- will affect or limit your rights as a consumer under English law; or
- will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet.
- Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
- In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website
- inadequacy of the Website to meet your requirements
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
If any part of the Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of the Terms.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
law and jurisdiction
The Website is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom. The Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
b. Purchase of products
c. Returns policy
If you want to return a product, youll need a Returns Authorisation number. To get one, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0844 412 0976 and well sort everything out. Were open between: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 18:00
The T-Mobile Accessories prize draw is open to UK citizens aged 18 or over.
The entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions, which, by taking part, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted.
Each customer can have 1 entry only in the prize draw. Entering in manner described in clause 4 below shall provide 1 entry in to the draw. No purchase is necessary.
To enter; Customers must sign up to receive the T-Mobile Accessories newsletter with your name and email address and confirm entry.
The competition shall run from 9.00am 3rd December 2012 to 11.59pm on 16th December 2012 inclusive.
Draws for the prize will take place on the 17th December 2012 at 12.00pm. The draw will be overseen by an independent observer. The winner will be notified within 7 days via e-mail; if within 21 days, the winner does not respond to confirm/claim the prize, an alternative winner shall be randomly drawn from all eligible entries.
T-Mobile shall not be responsible for entries that are lost, corrupted or mis-transmitted. Proof of submission of your entry is not proof of receipt.
There is one prize available that consists of Incipio iPhone 5 case, Jabra Halo 2 headphones, Kensington PowerLift dock, Cygnett GrooveAtomic platinum headphones, Otterbox Commuter case for iPhone 4S, Otterbox Utility Series Latch for New iPad, Sandisk 16GB Extreme Pro Micro SD memory card, Tonic Small Speaker.
No cash alternatives will be available.
The decision made by T-Mobile Accessories is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
T-Mobile Accessories reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value and, in exceptional circumstances, to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
A list of any prize winners shall be available on request from: T-Mobile Accessories Prize Draw Competition, Online Team, 20:20 Mobile (UK) Limited, Weston Road, Crewe, CW1 6BU.
Prize winners may be required to participate in some publicity.
Any queries relating to the prize draw should be directed to T-Mobile Accessories Customer Services on 0844 412 0976.
This prize draw competition is being operated by 20:20 Mobile (UK) Limited on behalf of T-Mobile. Employees of 20:20 Mobile (UK) Limited (or any associated Group companies) and members of employees families are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
References to T-Mobile in these terms and conditions are to Everything Everywhere Limited trading as T-Mobile whose registered office is at Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW.